CGL Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification to conduct Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 for the recruitment of Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Assistant/ Superintendent, Inspector of Income Tax, Assistant Enforcement Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-05-2017 to 16-06-2017 by 05:00 PM.
– Apply Online for Combined Graduate Level Exam: See detail like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017
SSC Vacancy Details:
1. Assistant Audit Officer (Post Code: F)
2. Assistant Accounts Officer (Post Code: $)
3. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: A)
4. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: C)
5. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: D)
6. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: E)
7. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: G)
8. Assistant (Post Code: H)
9. Asst (Post Code: >)
10. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: <)
11. Assistant (Post Code: I)
12. Assistant/ Superintendent (Post Code: &)
13. Inspector of Income Tax (Post Code: J)
14. Inspector, (Central Excise) (Post Code: K)
15. Inspector (Preventive Officer) (Post Code: L)
16. Inspector (Examiner) (Post Code: M)
17. Assistant Enforcement Officer (Post Code: N)
18. Sub Inspector (Post Code: O)
19. Inspector (Post Code: P)
20. Divisional Accountant (Post Code: Q)
21. Inspector (Post Code: S)
22. Sub Inspector (Post Code: %)
23. Junior Statistical Officer (Post Code: R)
24. Auditor (Post Code: T)
25. Auditor (Post Code: U)
26. Auditor (Post Code: V)
27. Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Post Code: W)
28. Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Post Code: X)
29. Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk (Post Code: Y)
30. Tax Assistant (Post Code: Z)
31. Tax Assistant (Post Code: @)
32. Sub Inspector (Post Code: #)
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be not exceeding 30 years (He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987 and not later than 01-08-1999) for Post No. 01, 02, 04, 10, 12, 13 to 17 & 20, between 20 – 30 years (He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987 and not later than 01-08-1997) for Post No. 03, 05 to 07, 09 & 18 and 18 – 27 years (He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-1999) for Post No. 08 & 11 as on 01-08-2017. For more age details refer the notification. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PH, 13 years for PH + OBC and 15 years for PH + SC/ ST candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.more Detail….
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute for Post No. 01 to 22 & 24 to 32 and Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level for Post No. 23 with relevant experience.more Detail….
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Examination, Descriptive Test, Skill Test, Documents Verification & Interview.more Detail….
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.more Detail….
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 16-05-2017 to 16-06-2017 by 05:00 PM.more Detail….
Instructions to Apply Online: Click Here
1. Candidates log on the website www.ssconlie.nic.in
2. Click on Apply & Select the desired post
3. Again Click on Apply Link
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take printout of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16-05-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Generation of Challan||16-06-2017 by 05:00 PM.|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan||19-06-2017|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||01-08-2017 to 20-08-2017|
|Date of Tier II Exam||10 & 11-11-2017|
|Date of Tier III (Descriptive) Exam||21-01-2018|
|Date of Tier IV (Skill test)||Feb 2018|
SSC CGL Study Material Download PDF And Buy Books
CGL Study Material Download PDF Books
Click Here To Download books
*Kindly read the Official Notification carefully before Applying
|SSC Recruitment 2017||More Information|
|Recruitment Advt||Get Details|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Corrrigendum II||Get Details|
|SSC CGL Eligibility Details||Get Details|
|SSC CGL Selection Process||Get Details|
|SSC CGL Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|SSC CGL Syllabus||Get Details|